Today, Speaker Robert DeLeo appointed Representative Jeffrey Sánchez to a 9-member working group tasked with guiding responses to "unprecedented actions" of the Trump administration. The group plans to examine impacts on economic stability, health care, higher education, and the state's most vulnerable residents.
The full members of the group include:
- House Majority Leader Ron Mariano of Quincy;
- Speaker Pro Tempore Patricia Haddad of Somerset;
- Assistant Majority Leader Byron Rushing, of Boston;
- House Bonding, Capital Expenditures and State Assets Chair Antonio Cabral, of New Bedford;
- House Steering, Policy and Scheduling Chair James Murphy, of Weymouth; Public Health Chair Kate Hogan, of Stow;
- Health Care Financing Chair Jeffrey Sanchez, of Jamaica Plain.
- Cambridge Rep. Marjorie Decker, vice chair of Rules; and
- Westford Rep. James Arciero, vice chair of Export Development